This banking facility is aimed at the low-income earners with micro businesses. It offers the convenience of making purchases and payments via cheques and electronic channels.
- Minimum opening deposit - $50.
- Minimum operating balance - Nil.
- Maximum operating balance - $30,000.
- A debit card can be linked to this account.
- Electronic access to funds via EFTPOS terminals, ATMs, SMS and Internet Banking.
- Offers the convenience of issuing cheques for payments.
- Credit interest is earned on a daily basis.
- Four free electronic transactions are allowed per month. Electronic transactions are limited to those on BSP EFTPOS, ATMs, SMS and Internet Banking.
- Convenient access to your account via multiple electronic channels.
How to set up an Account
You can enquire at your nearest BSP branch for a ProSaver Cheque account. You will need to provide your Identification. Please click here for a list of Accepted Identification. You will also need to provide your TIN letter, completed account opening form and minimum opening deposit.
For more information, please call BSP Customer Care Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us page.