BSP's School Fee Loan is a short-term Unsecured Personal Loan (UPL) facility that finances tuition costs and related educational expenses for primary, secondary and tertiary education.
- Loan term - 6 to 12 months.
- Borrowing limit - $500 to $5,000.
- Loan funds will be disbursed via:
- The account statement issued every quarter on the anniversary of the account opening date.
- Additional loans will be considered when the existing loan is satisfactorily paid off.
- A joint borrowers' option is available.
- Credit decision within 24 hours.
- No service fee charged.
- Ability to fund yours or your loved one(s) education.
- No contribution required.
- You must be 21 years and over.
- You must have satisfactory credit rating.
- You must be employed and demonstrate ability to repay debt.
- Your salary must be directed to your BSP account.
For more information, please call BSP Customer Care Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us page.