The Overdraft is a credit facility attached to your cheque account. The overdraft facility provides you with instant credit (pre-approved) for unexpected expenses.
- You can choose between a secured and an unsecured facility (temporary overdraft).
- No minimum or maximum limit.
- The account statement is issued every six months on the anniversary of the account opening date.
- Facility is reviewed annually.
- A joint borrowers' option is available.
- Instant credit.
- Solution to ease cash flow.
- No fixed repayments.
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must have satisfactory credit rating.
- You must be employed and demonstrate ability to repay debt.
- Your salary must be directed to your BSP account.
- You must not have had any dishonoured transactions for at least the last 12 months.
For more information, please call BSP Customer Card Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us