Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position reporting to the Branch Supervisor.
Position is Lautoka based however incumbent will initially be required to spend time in Suva orienting himself/herself to the role.
Provide effective administrative support for business operations including the management of support workflows, reporting and customer liaisons.
- Coordinate the effective daily office administration affairs, front office and customer care.
- Completion and submission of the relevant returns that may be required by Finance.
- Stationery Order for the business unit.
- Updating and filing of staff records and control Key Register.
- To handle any incoming cash payments or cash deposits for investments and ensure that they are processed via the branch network.
- To have a broad understanding of the workings of BSPF to ensure that customer enquiries are directed to the appropriate area.
- To be the first welcoming face that customers see at BSP Finance. To provide excellent customer service, ensuring that customers are well looked after during their visit to our offices.
- Other delegated duties set by management.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Studies
- At least 2 years' experience in a Customer Service related role.
- Proficient in Oral & Written English
- Proficient in General/Desktop Microsoft Applications.
- Basic technical skills in Office Equipment.
- Basic technical skills in People Management Processes.
- Basic technical skills in Policies and Procedures.
- Basic technical skills in Filing/Record Management.
- Basic technical skills in Industry Knowledge.
- Good financial and analytical skills.
- Good Credit and Risk Management knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think conceptually.
- High motivation, rational thinking and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Please download application from BSP's Career website http://www.bsp.com.fj/Careers/Application-Form.aspx and forward with a detailed CV including at least three references to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Wednesday 8 August 2018. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of HR Operations, on phone 3234460.