Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Senior Manager Lending Services, Lending Support Unit and based at Level 3 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
Responsible for ensuring all conveyance, settlements, discharges and insurance are facilitated ensuring compliance to policies, procedures and regulatory standards is maintained at all times and provide efficient leadership and management of the team.
- Ensure preparation of all in house security documentation, arrangement of all external searches, settlements and registration for all BSP security documents and loan accounts are performed as per standing policies and procedures.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are resolved and feedback provided to the complainant in a timely manner.
- From time to time liaise with law firms, lessors, financial institutions and government offices to ensure searches, stamping, notations, consents, registration and settlement is achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensures the Team Leader provides effective and efficient management and administration of all conveyance, settlements, securities and discharges of loans and that all collaterals, databases are up to date at all times.
- Ensure Team Leaders attend to queries and correspondence with various departments, Corporate, SME, Branches and customers with regards to insurance, conveyance, settlements, stamping and registration of security documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that the insurance risk over the Bank's lending portfolio is sufficiently and adequately covered, collaterals and databases are updated at all times.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of Management Reports as required by Management.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient performance of direct reports in achieving their KPIs and the department's objectives. Conduct monthly One to One and six monthly appraisal with staff. Monitor KPI performance, developmental and behavioural issues
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Banking, Management or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in conveyancing and 2 years' experience in the Branch/Credit department
- Experience and good knowledge of the following:
- Legal aspects of Lending
- Security structure
- Good knowledge and understanding of retail banking sector, SME, Corporate sector, banking products and service
- Good planning, time management and organizing ability.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer service ethics.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of HR Operations
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 23 April 2019. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of HR Operations, on phone 3234460.