Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person for the above position reporting to the Team Leader IT Client Services and based in Suva.
To provide IT solutions for the business to carry out their business functions daily.
- Responsible for running infrastructure and systems deployed at the Bank.
- Maintain and update documentation as and when required.
- Maintain and troubleshoot systems and technology solutions to meet the SLAs set by IT management.
- Participate in IT Projects, ensuring that all deliverables are met within the allocated time and budget.
- Maintain documentations for configurations, disaster recovery, incident managements and resolutions.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the ITIL processes.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Application/Hardware/Networking support or other related fields. Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows O/S and Office), and other common applications such as Adobe, McAfee etc
- Good understanding of networking, communication and telephony.
- Advanced Technical Skills in Computing/IT and office equipment including peripheral systems like printers, scanners and EFTPOS terminals.
- Intermediate Technical Skills in Project Management.
- Group 2 driver's license (manual licence is essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- High motivation, rational thinking and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Please download application from BSP's Career website http://www.bsp.com.fj/Careers/Application-Form.aspx and forward with a detailed CV including at least three references to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 22 June 2018. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of HR Operations, on phone 3234460.