Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY to work with the leading bank of the South Pacific?
Are you looking for a career as a professional banker?
Are you interested in being part of a leading financial services provider that cares for its customers, the community and our environment?
BSP is more than a Bank. We offer innovative banking solutions across the South Pacific using “state of the art” IT systems, internationally developed audit and risks management policies, and “the world’s best practice” Human Resource Management programs.
We offer graduates an exciting opportunity for life-long learning along a rewarding career path in the following disciplines:
BANKING AND FINANCE | INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY | ACCOUNTING | ECONOMICS | BUSINESS AND CORPORATE MANAGEMENT | HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
To be successful, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a B+ average/GPA of 3.5 or better in the last two years of study
- Possess leadership qualities
- Be confident with a strong sense of commitment towards achieving high results
- Be keen to learn and be open-minded in all aspects of learning
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Have high standards of verbal and written communication skills
Please direct your application with references or queries to:
Ms Angelin Chen
Manager Talent Management and Development
P: 323 4460 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5pm, Friday 20 February 2015.