Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position reporting to the Area Manager - West.
Position is Lautoka based however incumbent will initially be required to spend time in Suva orienting himself/herself to the role.
To actively engage with new and prospect business's that operate in the Fiji market and importantly the Western side of Fiji.
- Actively engage and network with BSP Bank's corporate relationship team to ensure that all possible lead generation is secured.
- Actively involved in promoting BSP Finance at appropriate events, functions or opportunities that will lead to business generation for BSP Finance in conjunction with the Executive Management team.
- To lead the sales team in remote branches, plus support and implement sales directives and strategies as directed by the Area Manager/General Manager BSP Finance.
- Develop effective plans to grow the lending and deposit volumes in order to achieve the profitability targets in accordance with the budget for the area/region.
- Identify prospective business clients in the area and develop new business portfolio at the same time ensure effective control in protecting significant deposits within portfolio of accounts.
- Process and/or recommend approval of Business lending applications which are of quality standard in line with the Lending Policy.
- Oversee and assess all credit analysis and ensure it is of high standard and meets BSP Finance requirements in consultation with Credit Department for review and approval.
- Assess performance trends of key growth potential clients and build relationships.
- Maintain and review existing loan accounts to ensure clients repayments are on target and take necessary corrective actions to reduce potential arrears.
- Develop and implement sales promotion campaigns for specific growth potential market segments to increase loan volumes at the same time implement effective sales cycle program to maintain relationship and assess future business opportunities.
- Monitor budget and identify levels of business gain and portfolio growth against budget forecasts and report on variances on a quarterly basis.
- Provide effective training to all staff within the branch to ensure staff are fully versed with the product knowledge to effectively sell to client.
- Overall responsibility in managing the Lautoka Branch team operations and performance.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably University Degree in Accounting or Business Studies
- At least 3 years' experience in a related role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good financial and analytical skills.
- Good Credit and Risk Management knowledge.
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think conceptually.
- High motivation, rational thinking and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Please download application from BSP's Career website http://www.bsp.com.fj/Careers/Application-Form.aspx and forward with a detailed CV including at least three references to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Wednesday 8 August 2018. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of HR Operations, on phone 3234460.